The effects of HI-EMT
The non-invasive HI-EMT procedure causes strong muscle contractions, which cannot be achieved through voluntary contractions. When subjected to a strong contraction, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to this extreme state, it will deeply reshape its internal structure, thereby strengthening the muscles and shaping your body.
At the same time, HI-EMT technology 100% limits muscle contraction, which can trigger a lot of fat. It is broken down by the body's normal metabolism and excreted from the body within a few weeks. Therefore, the slimming beauty machine can strengthen and increase muscles while reducing fat.
* 30 minutes of treatment is equivalent to 5.5 hours of exercise.
* 1 treatment course, the apoptosis rate of fat cells was 92%.
* 4 treatment courses, abdominal fat thickness decreased by ↓19%(4.4 mm), waist circumference loss ↓4cm, and abdominal muscle thickness increased by ↑15.4%.
* 5-8 treatment courses, abdominal fat thickness decreased by ↓19.2% (3.4 mm) and abdominal muscle thickness increased by ↑15.8%.
* 2 treatment/ week= beauty + health.
5 movement modes
HIIT-A high-intensity interval training mode for aerobic fat loss.
Hypertrophy-muscle strengthening training mode
Strength-muscle strength training mode
HIIT+Hypertrophy-Strengthening muscle gain and fat loss training mode
Hypertrophy + strength training mode strengthens muscles and muscle strength
The muscles contract 30,000 times with high frequency and intensity, thereby training and increasing muscle density and volume
The ultimate muscle contraction requires a large amount of energy supply, so the fat cells next to the muscle are also consumed, leading to natural cell apoptosis and effectively reducing fat thickness
Exercise the abdominal muscles, shape the vest line/exercise the buttocks muscles, shape the peach buttocks/exercise the oblique muscles, shape the mermaid line.
TREATMENT THE SEPARATION OF RECTUS
Only HI-EMT brings non-invasive technology to postpartum women and solves the problem of rectus.
Does this machine need to change the handle? Do they have consumables?
Q: How many times is it treated as a course of treatment? How long will I see the effect after the treatment?