AS-CS1 apply the most user-friendly design with 8 different size replacement cup to treat all body area, even the chin area. The unique soft silicone gel head make the vacuum suction the most comfortable during treatment. Contact cooling area updated to 360°full contact, more area can be treatment within 1 session. The high efficacy, ease of use, and cutting-edge technology provide a strong ROI on fat removal investment.
1. Cool and comfortable, painless
2. Non-invasive, no injury
3. No anesthesia, no risk
4. Safe, no downtime
5. Average 20% fat reduction per treatment
1. Two handpiece working simultaneously
2. 3 handpiece with 8 size head for abdomen, thigh, arm, back, waist, chin treatment
3. Soft silicone gel replacement cup make treatment comfort
4. 360° large contact cooling area handpiece design
5. Super cooling system
6. Handpiece color touch screen control system build in
1 x Power supply line
1 x Handle support set
1 x User manual
3 x Cooling handle
10 x Anti-freeze membrane
1 x Funnel
1 x Vent tube
2 x Key
7 x Replacement cup
2 x Fuse
*Anti-freeze membrane/film/pads is needed when treatment
· What will happen after the treatment?
The AS-CS1 procedure is non-invasive. Most patients typically resume their routine activities, including returning to work and exercise regimens on the same day as the procedure. Transient local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and expected to subside in couple of hours. Typically sensory deficits will subside within 1~8 weeks.
· Will I feel pain during the treatment?
With this non-invasive procedure, there is no need for anesthesia or pain medications, and no recovery time. The procedure is comfortable for most patients can read, work on their laptop computer, listen to music or just relax.
· How long the effect will last?
Patients experiencing fat layer reduction show persistent results at least 1 year after the procedure. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process. The elimination of fat cells as a result of the procedure is expected to last as long as fat cells removed by invasive procedures such as liposuction.
· Any difference with other lipolysis method?
Benefits: Take away a lot of fat
Note: need anesthesia, create scars, body asymmetry, and may take fatal risk
RF energy and ultrasound cavitation:
Benefits: Deal with deep fat
Note: may damage normal cells, little pain
Benefits: no harm to normal cells
Note: Must control the treatment area accurately, swelling after treatment