The effects of HI-EMT
Non-invasive HI-EMT procedure induces powerful muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions. When exposed to strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme condition, it responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure that results in muscle building and sculpting your body.
At the same time, the 100% extreme muscle contraction of HI-EMT technology can trigger a large amount of fat. Decomposition, excreted by the body's normal metabolism within a few weeks. Therefore, slim beauty machine can strengthen and increase muscle, and reduce fat at the same time.
* 30 minutes of treatment is equivalent to 5.5 hours of exercise.
* 1 treatment course, the apoptosis rate of fat cells was 92%.
* 4 treatment courses, abdominal fat thickness decreased by ↓19%(4.4 mm), waist circumference loss ↓4cm, and abdominal muscle thickness increased by ↑15.4%.
* 5-8 treatment courses, abdominal fat thickness decreased by ↓19.2% (3.4 mm) and abdominal muscle thickness increased by ↑15.8%.
* 2 treatment/ week= beauty + health.
5 modes of movement
HIIT- High intensity interval training mode of aerobic fat reduction.
Hypertrophy --Muscle strengthening training mode
Strength --Muscle strength training mode
HIIT+ Hypertrophy --Training mode of strengthening muscle &reducing fat
Hypertrophy + Strength Training mode of strengthening muscle&muscle strength
The muscle contracts 30000 times with high frequency and intensity, so as to train and increase muscle density and volume
The ultimate contraction of muscle needs a large amount of energy supply, so the fat cells beside the muscle are also consumed, leading to natural apoptosis and effective reduction of fat thickness
Exercising the abdominal muscles, shaping the vest line / exercising the hip muscles, creating the peach hips / exercising the abdominal oblique muscles, and shaping the mermaid line.
TREATMENT THE SEPARATION OF RECTUS
Only HI-EMT brings non-invasive technology to postpartum women and solves the problem of rectus.