The microneedle part of the radio frequency system is an ideal technology that uses minimally invasive microneedles to directly transmit controlled RF energy to various depths of the skin. It can be used for skin lifting, firming and rejuvenation. It has excellent success in all skin types, with extremely low risk of side effects and PIH, which is a key difference compared to optical-based treatments (IPL and laser).
The RF energy is transmitted through the focusing tip of the microneedle, thereby reducing damage to the surrounding epidermis. Compared with traditional fractional lasers, this greatly reduces patient discomfort and downtime. Non-insulated microneedles are more effective and can solve epidermal and skin problems without the need for other superficial radiofrequency treatments (SFR).
1. Non-insulated needles: the same treatment of epidermis and dermis
2. Stepper motor type: the needle is smoothly inserted into the skin without being affected
3. Gold-plated needles: high biocompatibility, suitable for patients who are allergic to metals
4. Precise depth control: within the range of 0.2-3.5mm, with 0.1mm as the unit
5. Safe handling: sterile disposable needle box
6. Suction tip, better skin contact
7. Trigger the touch-tone phone
8. 3 kinds of filter cartridges are suitable for different processing areas
1 x Main Machine
1 x RF needle probe
3 x Fractional needle cartridges(single use only)
1 x Power Cord
1 x User Manual
How long does a treatment take?
The topical anesthetic cream requires 20 to 30 minutes to take effect prior to treatment, and then the treatment takes 20 to 30 minutes, including after care. So, each session requires approximately 1 hour. The tips are single use.
How does the treatment feel?
Especially with the correct application of a good topical anaesthetic, the treatment is highly tolerable.
How long is recovery after treatment?
Initially, you may develop transient erythema on the treatment site within 3-4 hours. Since the treatment is aimed at the deep layers of the skin, it can significantly reduce the downtime associated with the treatment.
What is the recommended treatment regimen?
The typical interval between treatment sessions is once every 3-4 weeks. Most patients have seen excellent results after 2-4 treatments. This may vary depending on your skin condition, and your doctor will be able to better evaluate this and provide recommendations.