What is Fiber Coupled Laser technology?
The light generated by multiple diode laser are coupled into a single-core multimode fiber by micro lens array, in order to deliver light to the target place.
This innovative design assures uniform energy distribution, low damage rate, long lifespan and easy maintenance of the diode laser.
The Fiber Coupled Laser locates inside the mainframe instead of handpiece. Therefore, laser energy is transferred by fiber to the target, which significantly increase the energy efficiency& handpiece life span.
Lighter handpiece make it more convenient for doctors, while powerful cooling maximizes patients' comfort.
1. Triple wavelength 755/808/1064nm.
The benefit of 3 wavelengths are utilized for optimum coverage and penetration to reach a ultimate hair removal result. The enlarged spot size achieves faster treatment and saves operators' time.
2. 1800W high power lightning fast treatment
3. Multi-language interface with preset parameter, easy to use.
4. > 50 million handpiece shots’ lifespan.
5. Laser parts installed in machine not handpiece:
6. Unique integrated design laser parts:
7. TEC and sapphire contact cooling for durable working and comfortable treatment experience.
8. Handpiece with counter and sound signal while treatment.
|Laser type||Fiber Coupled Laser|
|Wavelength||755nm, 808nm, 1064nm|
|Screen||10.4 inch touch screen|
|Cooling type||TEC+Sapphire contact cooling|
|Laser handpiece *1||Power cord *1|
|Doctor glasses *1||User manual *1|
|Patient goggles *1||Fuse *2|
|Funnel *1||Key *2|
|Drainage connector *1|