During laser hair removal, a laser emits a light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment locations include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin and the bikini line. However, it's possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area, except the eyelid or surrounding area. Skin with tattoos should not be treated either.
It has a unique wavelength of 808 nanometers which is considered as the excellent standard for hair removal machine. It features a well designed cooling technology TEC and sapphire that guarantees a comfortable, safe and effective treatment procedure.
1. 600W high laser power
2. Long handpiece life span 5,000,000 shots
3. Handpiece Sapphire cooling:keep 0~-5℃ contact cooling
4. Gold standard for permanent hair removal: for all skin type hair removal
5. Spot size option: 15*15mm, 25*31mm. Larger spot size cover larger treatment area, quick treatment
6. Automatic mode control system: Setting according to skin color, hair color, sexual
7. Self-checking system ensure stable function: overvoltage protection, water flow&temperature checking.
8. OEM free service
9. Factory direct sale: Competitive price and direct technical support
Diode Laser Hair Removal
Diode laser is a form of laser hair removal treatment that offers a gentle touch, removing hair while protecting the skin. This form of laser hair removal is an effective treatment of all skin and hair types.
Compare with other hair removal machine:
. It has a longer wavelength that has the potential to provide better results to dark-skinned people.
. The longer wavelength provides deeper and safer penetration into the skin.
. People with black and brown hair are the most benefited.
. Let larger areas of the body recover faster.
. Quickest and painless treatment
Contact Us at Any Time