In the laser hair removal process, the light emitted by the laser is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The conversion of light energy into heat can damage the tubular hair follicles (hair follicles) that produce hair in the skin. This damage can inhibit or delay future hair growth. Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment areas include the legs, armpits, upper lip, chin, and bikini line. However, except for the eyelids or surrounding areas, excess hair can be treated in almost any area. Skin with tattoos should not be treated either.
It has a unique 808 nm wavelength and is considered an excellent standard for hair removal machines. It uses well-designed cooling technology TEC and sapphire to ensure a comfortable, safe and effective treatment process.
1. 600W high laser power
2. Long handpiece life span 5,000,000 shots
3. Handpiece Sapphire cooling:keep 0~-5℃ contact cooling
4. Gold standard for permanent hair removal: for all skin type hair removal
5. Spot size option: 15*15mm, 25*31mm. Larger spot size cover larger treatment area, quick treatment
6. Automatic mode control system: Setting according to skin color, hair color, sexual
7. Self-checking system ensure stable function: overvoltage protection, water flow&temperature checking.
8. OEM free service
9. Factory direct sale: Competitive price and direct technical support
Diode Laser Hair Removal
Diode laser is a form of laser hair removal treatment that provides a gentle touch and removes hair while protecting the skin. This form of laser hair removal is effective for all skin and hair types.
Compare with other hair removal machine:
. It has a longer wavelength and may provide better results for dark-skinned people.
. Longer wavelengths can penetrate deeper and more safely into the skin.
. People with black and brown hair benefit the most.
. Allows a larger body area to recover faster.
. The fastest and painless treatment
Contact Us at Any Time