RF Beauty Machine Skin Rejuvenation Face Lift RF Equipment Micro Needle
Advantages of Face Lift machine Micro RF Needle Beauty Machine
- Insulated needles: protect the epidermis, and avoid burning
- Stepping motor type: needle inserts to skin smoothly without shock
- Gold plated needles: high biocompatibility suits metal allergy patient
- 4 size cartridges suits the different treatment area
- Precise depth control: 0.2-3.5mm in the unit of 0.1mm
- Safety treatment: sterilized disposable needle cartridges
- Trigger button handpiece flexible handpiece operation
- Suction combined probe for better skin contact
Cartridges Face Lift Machine include
- 10 pins cartridges: for eye treatment
- 25 pins cartridges: face treatment
- 64 pins cartridges: body treatment
- Nano chip: Superficial rejuvenation(option)
Principle of RF Beauty Machine Astiland RF-1
The Micro-Needle Fractional RF System is the ideal technology for skin lifting, tightening, and rejuvenation by utilizing minimally invasive micro-needles to deliver controlled RF energy directly into various depths of the skin.
It has had outstanding success for all skin types with a very low risk of side effects and PIH – a key difference when compared to optical-based treatments (IPL & Laser).
How RF Beauty Machine Works for Facelifting and Skin Rejuvenation
The RF energy is delivered through the focused tip of the micro-needles, leading to far-less trauma to the surrounding epidermis. This leads to significantly decreased discomfort and downtime for the patient compared to conventional fractional lasers.
Comparison of different treatment methods
Application of RF Beauty Machine
|Non-Surgical Face Lifting
||10pin,25pin,64pin, nano chip(option)
||8.4 inch color touch screen
||AC 110V/220V, 50Hz/60Hz
How long does a treatment take?
The topical anesthetic cream requires 20 to 30 minutes to take effect prior to treatment, and then the treatment takes 20 to 30 minutes, including after care. So, each session requires approximately 1 hour. The tips are single use.
How does the treatment feel?
Especially with the correct application of a good topical anaesthetic, the treatment is highly tolerable.
How long is recovery after treatment?
You may experience transient erythema on the treated areas for 3-4 hours initially. The downtime involved with treatments are significantly reduced due to it targeting the deeper layers of the skin.
What is the recommended treatment regimen?
The typical interval between sessions is once every 3-4 weeks. Most patients see excellent results following 2-4 treatments. This may vary according to your skin condition and your physician will be better able to assess and advise you of this.